1. All our items carry warranties unless otherwise stated. Please keep your invoice as proof of purchase.
2. The Buyer must check the item(s) when delivered and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item.
3. Contact must be made directly with Cross Country for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices will be required as proof of purchase.
4. Cross Country will repair or replace where possible and refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available.
5. No refund will be considered after the item has been used.
6. Warranty valid in New Zealand only.
7. Cross Country adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts and Trade Me’s Standard Trading Terms and Conditions.
8. All machinery must be serviced as per instructions for warranty to be valid. Owner has a responsibility of care, service and maintenance.
Warranty does not cover:
a. Batteries, bulbs, belts, seals, tyres, and fuel related.
b. Wear and tear, misuse, neglect or abuse of item.
c. Incorrect installation, alteration to item or any other modification.
d. Unauthorised repairs.
Spare parts are non-refundable